Corn-Manufactured PLA Film– Ear Ye, Ear Ye
It’s been all over the news lately: utilizing corn as an alternative energy source. But corn is turning up all over the place nowadays, in a few of the most unlikely locations. Take for instance PLA film. This shrink-wrap material that formerly utilized oil in its production process has actually now gone corn crazy too.
Made by EarthFirst, a sustainable product packaging alternative, corn-made PLA film boasts even higher benefits than its oil-made counterparts.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap movie is made right here in the United States.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap film is eco-friendly, utilizing a sustainable natural deposit as its base.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap movie boasts exceptional machineability.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap movie has an exceptional print quality, with colors showing up clear and lively.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap film has excellent clearness so that the underlying item shows through with all its initial art work undamaged.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap film produces outstanding shrinking, approximately 75 %.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap film can be produced quickly, even with short preparations.
– Corn-manufactured PLA shrink-wrap film shrinks at a lower temperature than its oil-based diminish wrap.
PLA corn films are a maker’s dream. They can be used for everything from labeling and tamper-evident bands to sleeves for multipacks. Approximately ten colors can be printed on them in the manufacturer’s option of rotogravure or flexographic. The product is available in clear, white, and matte for labels and can be used in cut and stack or pressure-sensitive applications. It likewise has a remarkable gloss finish.
Isn’t it time your shrink-wrap process went into the 21st century? Why not usher in a new age of product security with PLA corn movie instead of oil-based shrink cover? You’ll enjoy high efficiency and value while getting rid of waste while doing so. The environment you save will thank you for years to come.